What are the ways marijuana affects your sex life? Yes, marijuana is known for its ~mind-blowing ~ effects, but marijuana doesn’t stop there. If you’re a person who’s ever toked up and then gotten down, you know marijuana can have a … noticeable effect on your sex life. Here are 10 ways weed can affect your sex life, because I couldn’t quite come up with cannabis.
1. Having sex high once makes you want to do it high Several times. An in-depth, quantitative study from the Archives of Sexual Behavior on how alcohol and marijuana affect sex found that some couples say they crave “more sex after the first sexual episode on marijuana .” Or in other words, they so enjoyed sex on cannabis that they want to keep having sex on Cannabis. ORDER MARIJUANA ONLINE to enjoy your sex life.
2. Weed can get your V high. In this, our modern world, Marijuana lube exists. If you’re reading this post, you have probably heard of it. But if not: Welcome. Produced by a company called Foria, the lube is totally legal (if you live in California or Colorado) and contains THC oil — the active ingredient in marijuana that gets you high. One Cosmo writer described the vagina-high feeling as “a mellow high that felt like a warm and very sexual hug.” BUY MARIJUANA ONLINE to enhance your sex life.
3. Cannabis makes you hornier. According to New York Magazine, ancient texts commonly refer to marijuana as an aphrodisiac. Lester Grinspoon, a retired Harvard Medical School professor known as “the grandfather of modern medicinal cannabis research,” told NY Mag that weed has the propensity to “enhance a variety of human experiences,” one being ~sexual~ experience. One 26-year-old said marijuana’s relaxing effects make her super horny and said sex on marijuana is “akin to vacation sex.” VACATION SEX. The holy grail of all sex. ORDER MOONROCK ONLINE, MAIL ORDER MARIJUANA ONLINE to improve your sex life.
4. Also, Weed makes your orgasms more intense and lengthy. One straight guy told NY Mag that pot tends to make time move more slowly for him, which also means brief things seem to last longer. “Orgasms seem to last for 30 seconds and are incredibly intense,” he said. “The best orgasms I’ve ever had have been while stoned, whether with another person or solo.” Cannabis Avenue offers thc edibles for sale, wax for sale hash oil for sale, buy cheap weed online, buy cannabis online, to help you improve on your sex life.
5. Sex might last longer… When asked, guys generally say smoking weed before sex increases their sexual stamina and helps them last longer. Always order your weed online from cannabisavenue.net
6. Preliminary studies suggest marijuana actually makes it harder for guys to … stay hard. The thing about being high is that *you’re high*. Contextualizing time isn’t exactly a strong suit for stoned people. “While the conclusion that marijuana helps guys last longer in bed is tempting, we cannot rule out the possibility that this drug simply alters men’s perception of time,” Justin Lehmiller, a sex educator and researcher at Ball State University, wrote in Playboy. “Sex might seem to last longer when you’re high, but the actual amount of time you spend having sex might not really be any different from when you’re sober.”
7. Weed sparks your appetite for sex. The munchies are real, folks. What’s more intimate than feeding each other piping hot Totinos pizza rolls in bed? Forget brunch and dinner — snack is the most romantic meal of the day.
8. Marijuana makes you attracted to people you’re not usually into. Some participants in that big, qualitative study on marijuana and sex said their partners look “more attractive” when they’re high. “When I’m high … the people I’m attracted to, I’m not at all attracted to sober,” a 22-year-old woman said. “They should be called ‘marijuana goggles,’ because it’s much worse on marijuana than on alcohol.” If you’re not the sort of person who’s down to sober up and come to grips with the fact that you effed that weird dude who lives down the hall, this is probably a weed downside.
9. Being high can make it so hard to focus that you can’t attend orgasm. Lol, this is kind of funny. Some women from the Archives of Sexual Behavior study have reported getting high makes it so hard to concentrate that they can’t quite reach orgasm. So you could be fucking forever to no (orgasmic) avail.
10. Marijuana also makes it difficult for women to get “naturally wet.” Think about it. What is a side effect of smoking weed? Cottonmouth. If it’s capable of making your mouth feel dry, it’s probably also capable of making your vagina feel like a dry . Some woman from the qualitative study complained that being high didn’t make sex better because it just made it harder for them to get (and stay) “naturally wet.